Document HardenedBSD update builds
HardenedBSD comes with its own updating system, hbsd-update-build. There are sophisticated publishing scripts available on GitHub for automagically building and publishing HardenedBSD builds that can be installed using hbsd-update and verified using DNSSEC.
My goal of this hackathon is to give those updating scripts much-needed TLC and produce a howto that allows developers to build their own HBSD builds and config files for distributing them using hbsd-update.
- pull requests to hbsd-update-build if necessary
- pull requests to update-publisher if necessary
- How To documentation on https://xmj.github.io/articles/sysadmin/
Updated by Johannes Meixner almost 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100