Implement game challenges 7-
To be defined:
- challenge 7:
- challenge 8:
- challenge 9:
- challenge 10:
Updated by Roland Zweifel 9 months ago
Things i did to understand flask:
- found out how to install and wrote progress to Chaorite
- learned structure with a web page, progress to chaorite
-- wrong way, no input/output to html - > input/output by CLI (curl). going back to start again
- learned how to interact with CLI to Flask by GET/POST with input form
-- learned ho to send msg by curl
- learned how to interact with CLI to Flask by GET/POST with request methode
-- learned how to send a integer by curl
--- wrong way, input/output must be in use of JSON
- learned how to use JSON for Inputs
-- learned how to send JSON Frame by curl
- Input & Output with JSON works!
- GIT ADD / COMMIT / STATUS / PUSH
Updated by Roland Zweifel 8 months ago
- programming first challlenge
-- programmed striping network-string (check if the syntax is ok)
-- programmen switch (to select later the challenges)
-- stopped at a error - could it be that Flask has rulez where to write your code?
- cooked and going back to work
-- is the error about the "if name == '__main__': app.run(debug=True)" ??
-- OK OK Python doesnt have the switch case statement, lets do something else... man! what a world!
-- rewrite first part of the code
-- find a solutione for the next one (switch would be perfect for that...)
- Challenge 1 is running!
-- Ok i have to to some other things but core is running
-- store it in a DB
-- and then dont forget to do the login, that will also stored in a DB
-- make it pretty! remove useless comments or #, make it pretty an keep the idea for other Challenges.