mozilla iot, but they mean wot, they are not exatly sure about it...
you can build a gateway and connect some things...
my personal opinion:
- Goal of mozilla is: keep the data at home
- Goal of mozilla is:connect all sort of things (with help of a thing descriptor)
Goal for the hack:
- make a gateway or two (raspberry pi)
- connect 20 x devices (https://www.olimex.com/Products/IoT/ESP8266/ESP8266-EVB/open-source-hardware)
- UI Extensions (make a dashboard)
- do some notifications with the telegram bot
Updated by David Hasselhoff about 4 years ago
- File sc1.png sc1.png added
- File sc2.png sc2.png added
- File sc3.png sc3.png added
- File sc4.png sc4.png added
- File sc5.png sc5.png added
Tried hard to get the devices running with the mozilla stuff but failed... maybe we have to wait for better arduino/esp8266 stuff from mozilla...
here are some screens from the 'working' stuff: