- Login: mravi
- Registered on: 02/15/2017
- Last connection: 10/12/2021
|Open Infrastructure||Manager, Developer, Reporter||10/03/2018|
|hack4glarus-2018-winter||Manager, Developer, Reporter||11/30/2018|
- 05:48 AM Open Infrastructure Task #9565: Select a CI/CD for deploying helm charts/docker containers etc.
- I do not have any preference -- I would probably go with Jenkins just because it is widely adopted.
GoCD looks pro...
- 03:13 PM Open Infrastructure Task #8536 (Feedback): Add Ubuntu 20.10 Support to DCL
- Ubuntu 20.10 is now available on all our calculators.
- 03:01 PM Open Infrastructure Task #8536 (In Progress): Add Ubuntu 20.10 Support to DCL
- Tested the templates on staging. Both dcl/ipv6only work like a charm.
Putting them on production now.
- 02:32 PM Open Infrastructure Task #8536: Add Ubuntu 20.10 Support to DCL
- I am listing out things in verbose, so that one can follow what I generally do for this:
1. Check the templates ...
- 02:01 PM Open Infrastructure Task #8536 (Seen): Add Ubuntu 20.10 Support to DCL
- 03:30 AM Open Infrastructure Task #7764: Dirty LDAP entries
- this is the final code that I used for modifying existing entries....
- 03:25 AM Open Infrastructure Task #7764 (Resolved): Dirty LDAP entries
- This was resolved on 2.10.2b https://code.ungleich.ch/ungleich-public/dynamicweb/-/tags/2.10.2b and deployed to produ...
- 01:29 PM Open Infrastructure Task #7764 (In Progress): Dirty LDAP entries
- 01:29 PM Open Infrastructure Task #7764: Dirty LDAP entries
- Okay, here's the rough code that checks if a given uid has a bytestring type representation, and then modifies it to ...
- 05:49 PM Open Infrastructure Task #7546: VM Security based on LDAP accounts
- We don't have any rate limiting to any of the apis that we have so far.
I think rate limiting would primarily be n...
Also available in: Atom