Survey Django App Installation and Test
Distro: Debian or Devuan
- Find out whether we can connect it easily to our ldap
- answer is "probably yes" - ping Mondi about it
- Find out how to manage the following flow:
- A person without an account on LDAP wants to participate - what to do?
- Resemble last time's Hack4Glarus form
- ping Sanghee for it
Should be released by 18th of September
Updated by Ahmed Bilal over 4 years ago
- Project changed from Open Infrastructure to hack4glarus-2019-winter
Nico Schottelius wrote:
Corrected the project -> use Open Infrastructure whenever we don't have internal details that cannot be publicly shared
We have or we don't have?
Updated by Ahmed Bilal about 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from ll nu to Nico Schottelius
- % Done changed from 70 to 0
backup5 is still not resized. But, I created a cron job to do local backup every hour + there would be remote backup @server6 (Don't sure about the frequency, I think it is once a day at 03:00) as server5 is full. LDAP is not connected as we agreed to ask user for his/her email and I think it is a good trade off because for non-ungleich people it may be little offsetting to create an account to fill a survey. The survey application is deployed at survey.hack4glarus.ungleich.ch.