Turn the netbox installation into a production setup
- Create a new VM
- Configure it only using cdist
- No manual package installations/configs/etc.!
- Ensure that netbox is started automatically at boot
- Ensure that a DB dump is made once per 1h
- There is a cdist type / there are types doing this already by crontab
- Ensure there is a backup made to place5
- ping llnu for this
- DNS name netbox.ungleich.ch
- Migrate our networking / ip address page into netbox
- If possible
- Connect netbox to our ldap
- Have it tested by llnu
- Document on how to use it (if not obvious)
Updated by Ahmed Bilal 1 day ago
It is working nicely on alpine linux.
I couldn't be able to make __ungleich_postgresql work on alpine correctly specifically there was some cron error.
Nico Schottelius Backup thing is left and I need little bit guidance about it. LDAP is also left, I would check it also.