Setup wireguard endpoints in place5
PM Check date:
- So that we can have ipv6 connectivity via any place
- Test how wireguard (client side) behaves with multiple wg devices up
- how is traffic shaped?
- which route is preferred?
- how does it behave if one peer is down
Updated by Ahmed Bilal 11 months ago
- By endpoint you mean wireguard server?
- When, you say place4/5 what does it mean? Does it mean setting up a VM in place 4 and place 5 and then setup wireguard endpoint on it?
- How to deploy it? i.e cdist or manually?
- What should be the ip address of wireguard interface e.g
ip addr add 2a0a:e5c1:100::1/40 dev wg0