The IPv6 ULA registry project
PM Check date:
- Sixxs has stopped being a ULA registry
- People are still demanding a ULA registry
- Let's build one together!
- I suggest to use Django as we have some django hackers around
- user db from ldap
- user can login - create networks
- list of networks is public
- maybe allowing searching?
- Should import the sixxs list
- Deploying on ula.ungleich.ch (Alpine, Django-Hosting)
- IPv6 only + IPv6 proxy
Updated by Nico Schottelius about 3 years ago
rmdir ~/app/ git clone email@example.com:ungleich-public/ipv6ula.git app cd app/ . ~/pyvenv/bin/activate pip install -r requirements.txt python manage.py migrate # manually creating local_settings.py with ldap secrets and using postgresql vi ipv6ula/local_settings.py python manage.py migrate # Not needed, files are not collected but only in /static anyway #python manage.py collectstaticapk add openldap-dev