- Login: morisjones
- Registered on: 12/21/2019
- Last connection: 08/01/2020
- 01:23 AM ipv6 Wiki edit: Making_an_IPv6-only_VM_a_useful_tool_in_an_IPv4_dominated_world (#7)
- 01:22 AM ipv6 Wiki edit: Making_an_IPv6-only_VM_a_useful_tool_in_an_IPv4_dominated_world (#6)
- 04:13 PM Open Infrastructure Task #7653: Move VMs with routed /64 into their own /64 [was: Instructions for adding /64 to VM]
- So in order to prevent my VM breaking on reboot, should I remove /etc/one-context.d/loc-11-dns ?
- 05:01 PM Open Infrastructure Task #7653 (Closed): Move VMs with routed /64 into their own /64 [was: Instructions for adding /64 to VM]
- Document process for moving VM to /64 rather than /128.
Importantly: customer should modify their name server conf...
- 06:54 PM ipv6 Task #7568: Incoming SMTP IPv4 proxy
- This should not be so difficult.
The most basic exim setup using exim4-config allows supplying a list of domains t...
- 06:37 PM Open Infrastructure Task #7186: Add support for general VPN including IPv4
- Errrr what is it with your VPN pricing? Did you go skiing and get altitude sickness?
Market price for VPN services i...
- 05:52 PM Open Infrastructure Task #7544: Write "beginner's guide" for datacenterlight customers
- -IPv6 and IPv4: making the services on my IPv6 VM visible to the IPv4 world
-Guido to VM Management tools: dashboard...
- 09:44 PM ipv6 Task #7566 (Feedback): Outgoing SMTP smarthost
- 05:27 PM ipv6 Wiki edit: Making_an_IPv6-only_VM_a_useful_tool_in_an_IPv4_dominated_world (#5)
- 12:19 PM ipv6 Task #7574 (New): Create and setup VM for prototype Smarthost
- Choose mail server (exim? exim-heavy?)
Setup to enable read access to customer VM and IP-range ownership
Also available in: Atom