Checkout ext.ungleich.ch matrix instance on server1.place4
we used to have an external/smaller/simpler matrix server.
I have asked Timothee to have a look at this to revive it on
server1.place4 as ext.ungleich.ch again.
- Blocked by Task #8888: Meta-Issue for Matrix late-winter 2021 cleanup added
- Status changed from New to Waiting
@Nico Schottelius ext.ungleich.ch was on server1.place11 (which I can't access, no v6 and no SSH key), not server1.place4.
server1.place11 has been decommissioned. That IP address is not ours anymore.
- Status changed from Waiting to In Progress
@Nico Schottelius ext.ungleich.ch is up and running, but uses ldap1.ungleich.ch as authentication backend - you won't be able to login if DCL is down.
- Blocked by deleted (Task #8888: Meta-Issue for Matrix late-winter 2021 cleanup)
- Status changed from In Progress to Rejected
Will go with Jabber for the moment to have a different chat protocol as a backup; replaced by #8948
Also available in: Atom