- Registered on: 03/02/2016
- Last connection: 12/04/2019
- Hacking Hotel Diesbach (Manager, 07/13/2019)
- hack4glarus-2018-winter (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/30/2018)
- ipv6 (Manager, 12/02/2019)
- hack4glarus-2019-winter (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 11/29/2019)
- hack4glarus-2019-summer (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 05/31/2019)
- Open Infrastructure (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 10/03/2018)
- queue (Manager, 06/08/2019)
- 04:23 PM Hacking Hotel Diesbach Task #7075 (Seen): Create and hang flag at flag pole
- Going to look at this next week.
- 04:57 PM Hacking Hotel Diesbach Task #7078: Ensure all beds have a mattress, cover, pillow
- * I have Looked around the internet (Facebook, Ricardo, tutti) the price is around 30 ~ 50 Fr. for 90 X 200
* But I...
- 01:21 PM Hacking Hotel Diesbach Task #7078 (Feedback): Ensure all beds have a mattress, cover, pillow
- * If we don't have to move for Hack4Glarus we should buy some used/new mattresses.
* If you are okay with that @nico...
- 12:09 PM Open Infrastructure Task #6648 (Resolved): Configure (reset cleanly) a Mikrotik hapAC as a fiber2copper bridge, connect all servers with copper
- 01:49 PM Open Infrastructure Task #5770: Create a howto: how we maintain our disks and ceph cluster(s)
- * This is not a task, this Wiki and it is related to my command-book which belongs to me.
* But this this wiki has ...
- 09:50 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6873 (Seen): Ensure that all new 9 servers are running by end of week
- 09:36 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6709 (Seen): Configure IPv6 only netbooting
- 09:35 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6652 (Seen): Install 2 Linux routers with Alpine Linux
- 09:35 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6651 (Seen): The network documentation ticket
- 09:34 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6650 (Seen): Make Mikrotik a router for the fiber network, enable the server network (vlan), use vlan tagging on the mikrotik to be able to be a router
Also available in: Atom