- Registered on: 03/02/2016
- Last connection: 08/19/2019
- 12:09 PM Open Infrastructure Task #6648 (Resolved): Configure (reset cleanly) a Mikrotik hapAC as a fiber2copper bridge, connect all servers with copper
- 01:49 PM Open Infrastructure Task #5770: Create a howto: how we maintain our disks and ceph cluster(s)
- * This is not a task, this Wiki and it is related to my command-book which belongs to me.
* But this this wiki has ...
- 09:50 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6873 (Seen): Ensure that all new 9 servers are running by end of week
- 09:36 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6709 (Seen): Configure IPv6 only netbooting
- 09:35 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6652 (Seen): Install 2 Linux routers with Alpine Linux
- 09:35 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6651 (Seen): The network documentation ticket
- 09:34 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6650 (Seen): Make Mikrotik a router for the fiber network, enable the server network (vlan), use vlan tagging on the mikrotik to be able to be a router
- 09:34 AM Open Infrastructure Task #6649 (Seen): Create new internal VLAN for place9 WITH a router and move servers to the internal VLAN
- 12:01 PM queue Task #5436: Figure out what the fortinet device is for and checkout if we have a use for it
- - roli was working on this one but this is just for test so I will assign it to roli
Also available in: Atom