Find out why request tracker crashes from time to time and fix it
From time to time the request tracker tasks crashes and is restarted by monit at the moment.
However when editing tickets and posting information, the workflow is interrupted because the backend process (RT) is not available.
Please investigate, find out the cause and fix it.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- PM Check date set to 06/08/2019
- Priority changed from High to Urgent
Still trying to find a reason. Debug info does not consist errors about this crashes. Probably, it could be some email headers.
- PM Check date changed from 06/08/2019 to 06/12/2019
- PM Check date changed from 06/12/2019 to 06/18/2019
Updated by Mirjana Rupar about 2 years ago
Yury Komarov, what's the status of this task, please?
I didn't find a problem. Debug info doesn't consist enough info about.
We can try to move RT to the new VM.
Also available in: Atom