From 05/10/2019 to 06/08/2019
- 03:10 PM Task #6724: Add FreeBSD 12 image to datacenterlight.ch
- Mondi, can you check, verify & release?
- 01:21 PM Task #6795: extend ungleich-cli to read from a configuration file
- * support multiple user/realm/seed, maybe give each an "id" that the user can select in ungleich-cli
* support manag...
- 12:54 PM Task #6795 (Closed): extend ungleich-cli to read from a configuration file
- Support ungleich-cli to read user/realm/seed from a configuration file
- 12:57 PM Task #6794 (In Progress): Find out why request tracker crashes from time to time and fix it
- 12:25 PM Task #6794 (In Progress): Find out why request tracker crashes from time to time and fix it
- From time to time the request tracker tasks crashes and is restarted by monit at the moment.
However when editing ti...
- 08:17 PM Task #6756 (Resolved): mini flask project inside ungleich-otp
- 08:17 PM Task #6756: mini flask project inside ungleich-otp
- Created two routes /flask & /flask/protected
- 06:38 PM Task #6780 (New): Create an RFC for ungleich-otp
- ...and submit it. Explain motivation and differences to jwt.
- 08:51 AM Task #6764 (Seen): Reconfigure RT / support.ungleich.ch so that staff users can create "articles"
- 08:49 AM Task #6763 (Seen): Mirror debian (maybe from / with help of debian.ethz.ch)
- 04:52 PM Task #6764 (Closed): Reconfigure RT / support.ungleich.ch so that staff users can create "articles"
- Articles are a concept of request tracker that allows us to document standard answers that we can use for responding....
- 04:45 PM Task #6763 (Seen): Mirror debian (maybe from / with help of debian.ethz.ch)
- Attention: we should first cleanly rebalance the ceph cluster, as it approaches 80% usage without a real usage in the...
- 04:18 PM Task #6762 (New): Allow IPv6 only hosts to properly send emails to IPv4 only hosts
- Currently IPv6 only hosts get NAT64'ed to one of our IPv4 addresses. When there is a mail server running on an IPv6 o...
- 01:48 PM Task #6757 (Closed): Ungleich-Cli: Add subcommand account-register for users
- Add a subcommand that registers an account on account.ungleich.ch and shows message that the person needs to check em...
- 01:46 PM Task #6756 (Closed): mini flask project inside ungleich-otp
- Create a mini flask app inside a sub directory in ungleich-otp that:
- Users has one public route and one route th...
- 09:54 AM Task #6632 (Resolved): Setup all servers physically and BIOS / idrac
- 09:54 AM Task #6632: Setup all servers physically and BIOS / idrac
- We have now:
1 - 2 RAM Sticks are broken
1 - 2 Warnings, RAM DIMM Geometric Warning (now only warning)
- 11:08 PM Task #6658: Rest interface accont ungleich for otp
- Otp seed creation (ungleich-user) on user creation Done.
- 09:51 AM Task #6658: Rest interface accont ungleich for otp
- New milestone:
- automatically create ungleich-otp seed when creating user, realm = ungleich-user and show all se...
- 03:30 PM Task #6724 (In Progress): Add FreeBSD 12 image to datacenterlight.ch
- FreeBSD 12 image is ready.
- 04:12 PM Task #6727 (New): Create a terraform provider
- Need to discuss/define which interfaces make most sense for exposing.
- 02:44 PM Task #6279: Implement different payment cycles for VMs
- I raised the priority to high, as we get more requests to change from monthly to more dynamic.
- 01:15 PM Task #6725 (Closed): Order new hardware for place9
- * 2x Arista 7050
* 2x UPS -> Sami
- 12:53 PM Task #6724 (Closed): Add FreeBSD 12 image to datacenterlight.ch
- * Either upgrade current or
* Rebuild new image
- 04:22 PM Task #6720 (New): Create a proxy to reduce latency of package downloads
- * proxy.placeX.ungleich.ch
** Users can potentially use http(s?)://proxy on their VMs
- 09:27 PM Task #6712 (New): Rework public key management on the DCL website
- Allow customers to have different sets of keys for different VMs. Sets can also be empty.
We will integrate this f...
- 02:33 PM Task #6648 (In Progress): Configure (reset cleanly) a Mikrotik hapAC as a fiber2copper bridge, connect all servers with copper
- 02:32 PM Task #6648: Configure (reset cleanly) a Mikrotik hapAC as a fiber2copper bridge, connect all servers with copper
- 1 * Pinging from Client to router-internal
- 09:36 AM Task #6709 (Closed): Configure IPv6 only netbooting
- * Have 1 router installed
* Have 1 server boot via network
** get ipv6 address via RA (router advertisements)
- 07:34 PM Task #6708 (New): Create infrastructure usable for IPv6 workshops
- Instead of focusing on hardware, we could also change data center light a bit, so that people can do the workshop wit...
- 06:04 PM Task #6707 (Closed): Find a router suitable for IPv6 workshops
- Next IPv6 workshop will be at https://www.cosin.ch/de/ in June. Participants should be able to *route* networks => ne...
- 07:49 PM Task #6632: Setup all servers physically and BIOS / idrac
please fix all servers so that the DIMM issues are gone, each server has 128GB RAM and is connected 1x with ...
- 07:47 PM Task #6632 (In Progress): Setup all servers physically and BIOS / idrac
* All servers have 128+GB RAM => no
* many servers not connected to power
* foreign disk conf...
- 06:43 PM Task #6672: implementation of ungleich-cli setup reverse to users
- HOW TO:
In order to let users set up their reversedns it is required a valid ungleich account, you can register at...
- 01:08 PM Task #6697 (Closed): Dell R710 Server 5 fixing
- 12:35 PM Task #6697 (Closed): Dell R710 Server 5 fixing
- fix server 5 from the dell power edge 710
- 12:34 PM Task #6632 (Resolved): Setup all servers physically and BIOS / idrac
- 11:26 AM Task #6632: Setup all servers physically and BIOS / idrac
- Server 5 has some boot problems, i will fix this in a another ticket.
server 1 - 4 & 6 - 9 are good
- 11:03 AM Task #6696 (New): Update documentation / instructions on how to login to a new VM
- It is not always clear to users => maybe add documentation in redmine here and link it from login?
- 09:50 PM Task #6672 (Feedback): implementation of ungleich-cli setup reverse to users
- Currently deployed in my dev machine
- 05:26 PM Task #6663: Create and publish new Alpine 3.9 image
- to be release to prod on 05.20 together with alpine 3.8
- 05:25 PM Task #6662: Create and publish new Alpine 3.8 image
- to be released to prod on 05.20
- 05:23 PM Task #6694 (Closed): Setup matrix server and bridge matermost into it
- * ... and maybe on the way switch to matrix by default?
** unclear, needs testing before
* Requested by at least tw...
- 03:55 PM Task #6693 (In Progress): Document internal networking support, console features, floating IP options
- 03:48 PM Task #6693 (In Progress): Document internal networking support, console features, floating IP options
- What we do (not) support how. Based on input from https://twitter.com/gertvdijk/status/1129017514137198597
- 11:21 AM Task #6661 (Closed): Create and publish new Ubuntu 19.04 image
- released to prod
- 09:48 PM Task #6539 (Closed): Fix collabora integration in nextcloud
- 09:46 PM Task #6613 (Resolved): upgrade dynamicweb to debian 9
- nico did upgrade production
- 07:02 PM Task #6683 (Rejected): Fix OpenNebula vxlan creation / check differences to manual creation
h2. Creating manually
Creating vxlans manually works in our networks:...
- 05:55 PM Task #6681: Create a distributed firewall PoC based on uncloud/nft
- Watching on different servers nicely works:...
- 05:51 PM Task #6681: Create a distributed firewall PoC based on uncloud/nft
- Checking mac addresses, inside != outside:...
- 05:49 PM Task #6681 (In Progress): Create a distributed firewall PoC based on uncloud/nft
- * testing consul kv...
- 05:35 PM Task #6681 (Rejected): Create a distributed firewall PoC based on uncloud/nft
- h2. Design
* uncloud needs to know about opennebula VMs
** we have an importer for this one
* uncloud needs to b...
- 11:08 AM Task #6651: The network documentation ticket
- Good! If you correctly configure your router now, IPs in the networks will automatically be reachable!
- 11:04 AM Task #6651: The network documentation ticket
- 2a0a:e5c0:107::/48 (Routed-Network)
similar manner altering 4th section gives me /64s
The following are the netwo...
- 10:44 AM Task #6632: Setup all servers physically and BIOS / idrac
- IDRAC User:
Root | ungleich
- Server with broken NIC fixed, old NIC should be broken
Also available in: Atom