Cleanup & upstream matrix-related types
- So that we can offer matrix-as-a-service
- Consider if it is possible to run matrix on a v6 only VM and proxy into the IPv4 world
- I am not sure how the protocol functions, but if it uses TLS/SNI, it should be possible on our ipv6-proxy
Updated by Nico Schottelius almost 4 years ago
- Project changed from hack4glarus-2019-winter to Open Infrastructure
- Subject changed from Create a matrix cdist type to Create a matrix cdist type + make it customer usable
- Description updated (diff)
Moving ticket to Open Infrastructure
Updated by Timothée Floure almost 4 years ago
Both matrix-synapse and matrix-riot should be usable now, although they need some real-world testing which will handled by #6694.
The sources are currently hosted on [git.sr.ht](https://git.sr.ht/~fnux/matrix-cdist-types): shall I move the to ungleich-public on code.ungleich.ch? Note that I do not have access to the ungleich-public group (yet?).
Updated by Timothée Floure over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Create a matrix cdist type + make it customer usable to Cleanup & upstream matrix-related types
- Status changed from Waiting to In Progress
- Priority changed from High to Low
Components are slowly being upstreamed.
- __matterbridge is in dot-cdist
- __matrix_riot has a PR opened against cdist-contrib.
- __matrix_synapse is being cleaned up / has a WIP PR opened against cdist-contrib.
TODO: Mention cdist in weekly "This Week In Matrix" once everything is merged.