Write "beginner's guide" for datacenterlight customers
PM Check date:
Such a guide should cover:
* What is a VM? How do I choose CPU/Memory/Storage?
* How do I choose a GNU/Linux or *BSD distribution?
* How do I connect to my VM?
- GNU/Linux, *BSD
- Windows * Managing my VM:
- What can I do with my shell?
- Graphical management helpers (= cockpit project, ...).
- Good practices: automatic updates, firewall, permissions, versioning configuration, ...
- Example deploying simple web server?
Updated by Moris Jones about 3 years ago
-IPv6 and IPv4: making the services on my IPv6 VM visible to the IPv4 world
-Guido to VM Management tools: dashboard/django, ungleich-cli, cdist, ucloud
-Reverse DNS PTR entries
-Using my own IPv6 subnet e.g. /64
Updated by Timothée Floure about 2 years ago
- Assignee deleted (