From 12/25/2018 to 01/23/2019
- 06:17 PM Task #6325 (Waiting): [user request] Support BGP for customers
- 09:46 AM Task #6395 (New): Add a FreeBSD NOINET image for ipv6onlyhosting.com
- * Request from outside
To have the full no-ipv4 effect.
Marc, can you use the latest FreeBSD version and create...
- 01:43 PM Task #6386 (Rejected): Add a 6to4 relay to our infrastructure
- * Configure a test VM
* Add it into cdist
* Configure a production VM
- 09:47 AM Task #5753: Create Linux beginners guide
- - added wiki page
- added tutorials$
- added basic directories
- 03:50 PM Task #5922: [user request] Add sieve support to our mailserver
- * merged. please apply when I am online
- 10:12 AM Task #5922 (Feedback): [user request] Add sieve support to our mailserver
- Created MR: https://code.ungleich.ch/ungleich-intern/dot-cdist/merge_requests/24
Please make tests.
- 09:59 PM Task #6326 (New): [user request] Support SEPA payments for VMs/Storage
- Allow users to (pre-) pay their services using SEPA.
Will need a (semi-)automated access to our account, checking ...
- 09:54 PM Task #6325 (Closed): [user request] Support BGP for customers
- We received a request to offer BGP sessions for IPv4/IPv6 networks announcement.
To be implemented after opening t...
- 12:17 AM Task #6310 (Waiting): [user request] Add OpenBSD images
- Multiple people have requested OpenBSD support.
* opennebula support in https://github.com/rey...
- 01:58 PM Task #6297 (Closed): Update redmine on redmine.ungleich.ch
- 01:55 PM Task #6297: Update redmine on redmine.ungleich.ch
- 01:45 PM Task #6297 (Closed): Update redmine on redmine.ungleich.ch
- Current version:...
- 12:57 PM Task #5753: Create Linux beginners guide
- Marc, please create a wiki page named "Linux beginners guide" and turn it into an article that users can go through.
- 12:55 PM Task #5786 (Closed): Document our ceph setup && maintenance guide
- 12:14 PM Task #5922: [user request] Add sieve support to our mailserver
- Suggestion from my side:
* analyse current setup on mx.ungleich.ch
* create a PR on code.ungleich.ch
- 09:49 PM Task #6279 (Seen): Implement different payment cycles for VMs
- * So that we can release smaller VMs (they are too expensive to be charged individually)
* Might want to keep the ba...
- 07:46 PM Task #6262 (New): [user request] Warn users what happens on VM delete / make it more clear to users
- Today we got a message via twitter (see below) that the user did not expect deleting to kill his "resources". We shou...
Also available in: Atom