From 02/03/2019 to 03/04/2019
- 03:15 AM Task #6435: Improvements for IPv6.work v1.0
- Finishing with creation/deletion jobs.
- 09:40 PM Task #6435: Improvements for IPv6.work v1.0
- Just checked: v1.0 features seem not yet to be deployed
- 03:04 AM Task #6435: Improvements for IPv6.work v1.0
- Little changes in code to running locally and be easier to read
- 03:57 PM Task #6469 (Rejected): Implement VM reset
- Duplicate of #5679
- 10:11 AM Task #6469 (Rejected): Implement VM reset
- * "Factory reset"
* Opennebula term: recreate
Mondi, can you delegate this to someone?
I think the right place f...
- 10:10 AM Task #5883 (Closed): Add ipxe menu for netboot
- 10:10 AM Task #5813 (Closed): Research whether DNSSEC with NSEC5 is interesting for us
- Seems to be unusable for further time.
- 10:09 AM Task #5810 (Closed): Document our mailsetup
- 10:08 AM Task #6418 (Closed): Enable https support for distributing the trigger server ssh key
- 10:08 AM Task #6468 (New): When creating an account: Explain to the user that they get an activation mail
- A customer reported:...
- 10:05 AM Task #6467 (New): Add 2FA as an optional login security measurement
- I suggest to use ungleich-otp for this in one or the other way. Maybe we create a new realm for users that want 2FA (...
- 10:02 AM Task #6466 (New): Fix the link in the password reset E-Mail [dynamicweb]
- Reported by a customer:...
- 09:59 AM Task #6465 (In Progress): Expire the password reset link [datacenterlight, dynamicweb]
- According to a customer report the reset link can be reused. The following changes are necessary:
* Expire after a...
- 11:27 AM Task #6437 (New): build opennebula ARM64 Packages
- 09:32 AM Task #6435 (Rejected): Improvements for IPv6.work v1.0
- Version 1.0 content:
* Add button "applications" to list applications of people
** A user can see their own appli...
- 09:19 AM Task #6418: Enable https support for distributing the trigger server ssh key
- now testing with server1 so that everything still works
- 09:19 AM Task #6418 (Resolved): Enable https support for distributing the trigger server ssh key
- cdist manifest for cdist-trigger server not working..
currently made by hand (e.g. run the types by hand against cdi...
- 08:34 AM Task #6418 (In Progress): Enable https support for distributing the trigger server ssh key
Also available in: Atom