Improvements for IPv6.work v1.0
03/18/2019 (over 2 years late)
PM Check date:
Version 1.0 content:
- Add button "applications" to list applications of people
- A user can see their own applications
- A user who has a job can see applications below the job
- Allow users to continue the conversation after initial exchange
- support in system "messages"
- we might think about integrating something like matrix.org later
- Allow creator to "delete" a job
- should still stay in the DB, but not visible to the public anymore
- Can (should?) still be visible to the creator (and could potentially be reactivated)
- Right term is de-activate. We don't offer delete.
- Ensure that we don't reference ANY IPv4 content
- code.jquery.com was mentioned on https://www.reddit.com/r/ipv6/comments/aow4kr/i_just_launched_an_open_source_ipv6_only/
- Checkout responsiveness / ensure it is displayed nicely on mobile
- Also mentioned on reddit
As usual, app is deployed / updated on the machine.