From 09/27/2020 to 10/26/2020
- 03:13 PM Task #8536 (Feedback): Add Ubuntu 20.10 Support to DCL
- Ubuntu 20.10 is now available on all our calculators.
- 03:01 PM Task #8536 (In Progress): Add Ubuntu 20.10 Support to DCL
- Tested the templates on staging. Both dcl/ipv6only work like a charm.
Putting them on production now.
- 02:32 PM Task #8536: Add Ubuntu 20.10 Support to DCL
- I am listing out things in verbose, so that one can follow what I generally do for this:
1. Check the templates ...
- 02:01 PM Task #8536 (Seen): Add Ubuntu 20.10 Support to DCL
- 11:07 AM Task #8536 (Closed): Add Ubuntu 20.10 Support to DCL
- Timothee has created the new Ubuntu image. Mondi, could you put it on our DCL web?
- 01:38 PM Task #8537 (New): Check whether we can support DNS wildcard with our ipv4/ipv6 proxy
- 01:40 PM Task #7400 (Closed): Switch all servers to IPv6 only netboot
- 11:12 AM Task #6557 (Closed): Rebuild the whole DCL infrastructure - aka place9
- 11:11 AM Task #6651 (Closed): The network documentation ticket
- 01:33 PM Task #7400 (Feedback): Switch all servers to IPv6 only netboot
- 01:32 PM Task #7247 (Closed): Our switches in place8 should be moved to a different location / rack
- 01:02 PM Task #7247 (Resolved): Our switches in place8 should be moved to a different location / rack
- 01:31 PM Task #6651 (Resolved): The network documentation ticket
- 11:36 AM Task #8435: Test the VIIRB with the new webcams
- * Hint: use "motion"
- 11:27 AM Task #8436 (Closed): Test the PIB with the 4G LTE modem
Also available in: Atom